Thursday, December 16, 2010

From John Hammond

I am very pleased to see how well the Wayfarers are doing despite all the unhelpful weather throughout 2010 - remember all the strong winds and rain! I cycled everyday in 06-07 and 08, always on the road, to complete 80 years of cycling! Many years ago i rode with the truly remarkable Ron Beams on a FCOT weekend during which we visited Castle Combe (without the snow!)
My sincere thanks to all who signed my Birthday Card - Sorry i cannot write to you all - particularly Bill & Margaret Squirrel, Roger Mitchell, Roger Taylor, Mark Roy, Geoff Clarke, Beryl Granger, Dennis Broughton, Pat & Bill Mathews, Phil Marx and a Host of others.
Sorry about another stalwart Tom Fish
God Bless You All
From John Hammond
P.S. Have just posted my vote against the CTC motion!

No comments: