Thursday, January 05, 2012

Franks Interesting "A" Ride to Twickers.


Well done Frank for another excellent ride. Twickenham Stadium was quite impressive even when photographed from behind while riding my "Fixie" Look mum no hands. The route took us through Bushy Park. Up until lunch we had one lady rider what a brave lass with all those lads and by-gum what a talker!


Pam having left us after lunch, Frank thought he would introduce us to even more excitement and Jeff encouraged me to do some picture touching-up as can be seen from his earlier photo. Here you can see more of the Nymphs though the water did not make me feel green with envy!
Having had fish & chips for lunch I was interested to see that these statues once belonged to the "Tata" family, I wonder if that's the origin of Tata Sauce?

No comments: