Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Handlebars



The first in a new series of Technical exposition! Well not really just a little light relief from the Charitable debate that J.T. has finally been vindicated on not least supported by the report and views from the Chester fellow fraternity! (see Blog previous entry)

I have been in the "Dog House" for some time (what's New!) about the beard I grew, so I thought now that we have a New Year I should bark up a new tree and try another approach. So gone has the "Goatee" and in comes the "Handlebars" but this appears to evoke an image of a drooping character! So before reverting to that Hitler look I thought it would be comical to compare two desperado's with proper handlebars. On the left we have Juan B looking like a Mexican Bandit with Miguel (Mad Hatter) Desperado Me either side of a real set of bars on an erstwhile genuine Spesalized Langset (beset by punctures) Fixie!

I am off to France tomorrow and will test the Border Control to the limit! My new passport shows the full Monty! While en-route to Euro land I will shave the left handlebar off and look like a half bandit. On the way back I will then shave off the other half and see if I can make a re-entry! If not I may end up in Songat and if so will the Dieppe Raiders please start planning now for a rescue in June!



No comments: