Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Easy Riders C Group

Having struggled into the wind my 17 miles to Weighbridge meant that I arrived at 11am, too late it turned out for tea and cake, which I consumed as quickly a possible. In the end A & B's left and I had a pleasant chat with Ray Dare who then went his own way home to carry on with unfinished work there!
I joined Irene and the serene group to Cobham but unfortunately Brian's rear mech got tangled with his spokes and I ended up riding back and forwards along Six Hills road to check the status. Irene will do a ride report but not all of her brood went to lunch shooting off in different directions. I took the following photo of the remaining lunch party much to the disgust of Liz who did not want another pub shot! Sorry it would have been much nicer on the banks of the river Mole!


No comments: