Thursday, November 19, 2015

 Speak now

Do I sense a groundswell of discord about  the publication of a photographic attendance record of those on a ride? There is a simple remedy. If so, all you have to do is right click on the  'comments' link below and comment. Dissent by a majority will have a democratic outcome, as will consent. Anybody wishing to publish his/her own personal photographic record of a ride or other cycling related event may do so. Few seem willing to seize the opportunity.

Jeff

8 comments:

Simon L said...

Well I like to see the photos. At the end of the year when I'm filling in my attendance sheet, it reminds me whether I was on the ride or not!

Peter T said...

I too like to see the photos - particularly the rides I wasn't on!

Mark G said...

I agree. The only comment I heard I took as a request for more photographs. The standard group shot is clearly useful as a matter of record, as Simon says, but the little montages you do giving a flavour of some aspect of the day are very good, too.

More photos, sez I!

Neil C said...

I appreciate and enjoy the photos and the GPS tracks posted on the blog.

Although I'm a little concerned about what Geoff Gregory is doing in the group photo you chose to post this week!

Tony said...

More photo's! Yes please, a great way to remember a ride.

PaulKelly said...

more photos please!

Ged Lawrenson said...

Post lunch group photos encourages everyone? to assemble ready in time for the afternoon departure. Photographic duties seem to fall upon regular riders (A's). It works well - if they are happy to continue.

Jeff said...

Well, Neil, You should know!