Sunday, May 14, 2017

CTC AGM Wesley Hotel Euston NW1 Sat 13 May 2017

For those that may be interested see my report on the SWLDABLOG.
Not sure if I will bother to go again so boring and such a non event but I did combine it with a visit to see a friend near the Olympic Park and came back via W'Spoons at the Tower, all in all a very good value Rail Card, £8.10 Zone 6 Tadworth to London Bridge, bike to AGM, bike to Liverpool St, train to Walthamstow, train back to Liverpool street, bike to London Bridge back to Tadworth by 9.30pm.

One very good thing about the AGM was the excellent lunch, top quality sandwiches, Deviled Prawns and Scallops on cocktail sticks and chicken a la the same, masses of fresh fruit and fruit juice.

2 comments:

Tony said...

So that's where our subs go!

mike morley said...

Yeh Tony u r right but don't worry, like the Gannet I am I did justice to the committee and eat more than my fare share and yours as well!