Monday, July 10, 2017

12 July – A Group Ride from Effingham Vineries



Unfortunately Mike is not available to lead Wednesday’s A ride. 
I will lead an un-recced ride to the Mucky Duck (www.muckyduckinn.co.uk) at Tisman’s Common. About 19 Leith-hilly miles. This route has been kindly provided by Geoff Gregory, for which many thanks.
Return will be similarly hilly, probably White Down focused. Depending on the mood of the peloton we may do some more hills.
Please note, I have not had time to recce this route, so cannot warn you of the present state of potholes, gravel or other hazards. Ride accordingly.

1 comment:

mike morley said...

Hi Dave, I wish you and all a very good ride, pity I can't make it as I have a referral MRI Scan at Epsom at 11.20am due to a cyst found by ultra-sound some time ago on my right kidney. Potentially the big "C" but I hope not! Cannot complain about the way the NHS is taking care of me!
I certainly would have loved this ride as pre-training for the 100 mile London Prudential on the 30th July.
Looking further ahead to next week (19 July) and the CTC Sussex meet, I may venture out on that in order to meet Esther etc but again it clashes with the KPRC evening 10 but I do need to get the miles in as I have entered the SCCU 100 TT on Sunday 23 rd July also.