Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Robin Johnson has died

We have just received this sad news from Richard Murphy in an email which he sent yesterday but which I didn't pick up until this afternoon:

I am very sorry to tell you that Robin passed away this morning. His condition had declined fairly quickly over recent weeks. He died peacefully in Chiswick Nursing Centre.

He continued to have regular visits from family and friends and I know that he enjoyed these and that they were important to him.

I would be grateful if you would pass on this sad news to your colleagues in the cycling club.

I will let you know about the funeral arrangements once these are made.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Murphy
(Godson)


1 comment:

Tony said...

So sad. Liked Robin, new him from other clubs. A strong cyclist.