Saturday, July 06, 2019

Meeting East Sussex CTC


Summer's here, so next Wednesday it's off to Horsted Keynes to meet our friends from East Sussex CTC.  I've changed the route a bit for this year, with a very pretty run in across the Ashdown Forest.  Something for everyone, really - tracks, hills, a run through Crawley...  I've missed out the Airport, for a change, but if people want we can go that way anyway.  Let me know at Hookwood.

Here's the route, if you want to take a look - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/870061?units=miles

Mark



2 comments:

Dave Vine said...

If anyone fancies riding to Hookwood Tesco in a group, I will be leaving N Cheam @ 9.00am

Frances Stewart said...

Dave, I am staying closer to home tomorrow so will not be at North Cheam. Have a lovely ride and day.
Thanks
Frances