Friday, December 04, 2020

B Group - invitation to ride on 9th December

Claygate to The Old Moat (Horton Lane)

The weather is cold and the days are short so I’ve planned something slightly different for next Wednesday’s ride. 

We shall meet outside Claygate station where there are toilets on platform 2 and coffee shops nearby. We shall then do a circular route via Leatherhead and Walton on the Hill and back to The Old Moat Garden Centre which will be our only stop; here you can get lunch and there are toilets, and after this we can make our way home.

A shortish ride, about 22 miles, but from Leatherhead to Walton on the Hill onwards a challenge. Overall 1350 feet of climbing.

In the manner to which we are now accustomed several small teams of six will depart at staggered time intervals to minimize the risk of any of us transmitting COVID-19 to more than five of our colleagues.

Riding guidelines which apply are as recently posted, if you are unsure of them, please consult the Wayfarers Blog and links on our website, or me.

The route can be studied and downloaded from RideWithGPS using a web link:

https://ridewithgps.com/trips/59861886

Should you wish to view the route details please email me and I will send you a link.

So that I can work out the groups please email me by 7pm on Monday 7th December if you would like register to join the ride. I will let you know your start time by Tuesday evening.

My email address is djacksonvictoria@aol.com

Looking forward to seeing you.

Jennie


No comments: