Friday, December 29, 2023

B Group - invitation to a ride on 3rd January, 2024

You are cordially invited to join Mick, Ray and myself for a ride from Cobham RBL to the Hampton Court Palace Golf Club for lunch.

This is our route:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/45127725

Much of the route will be on tarmac but there will be a couple of sylvan excursions plus a scenic cruise along the river path from Hampton Court to Kingston. I hate to disappoint but there will be very little, if any mud.😕

We haven't been asked to pre-order but, if you are curious, the menu for the Golf Club can be downloaded as a PDF document here:

https://www.hamptoncourtgolf.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Breakfast-1.pdf

Please send me an email message (or private WhatsApp) to confirm your intention to ride with us. Please also let me know if you intend to join us for lunch but not come on the ride as I need to advise numbers to the restaurant. Let me know by Monday evening if possible.

I have noted the names of everyone who replied to me on WhatsApp. Thank you for letting me know.

It will probably be 2024 when we meet for this ride. In which case,

Happy New Year Everyone.

~ Tim

 

No comments: