Friday, December 04, 2009

Easy Riders Dec 2nd

I am sending this report of C group of today's ride from Cobham.I was quite surprised the number of people came on our ride. our leader decided to have a short ride as he had some problem with his gears. the total number of people were five mark Roy, Roger Mitchell, Les, Ron and the leader Phil Marx the destination was a pub in the middle of Leatherhead. the route was through Bookham.when we reached Bookham Ron decided to visit Mike Withers so we were left only four. However we reached our destination hurried our lunch to go for tea at West Ewell I wanted to avoid the rain which was forecasted for the after noon so I did not stop for tea and rushed to reach home before the rain but no I was caught only half a mile from home and got drenched.I must say it was a brave effort on our part, I am sure all other C group people will agree. Mark Roy

No comments: