Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Easy Riders May 5th


Warmed up a bit after a chilly start with a fair spot of sunshine. Good turnout at Cobham. Saw Derek and Roger Taylor. Stephanie led the ride with Fuzz, john C., Bill H., Roger, Mike, Mark, Ron, Jonno, Lisa and me. I managed the early offroad until I became tailend charlie and found myself on a golf course. Rather than finish up in a bunker I opted for a quarter mile walk until I found the club house and the way out. Burwood and Ashley Parks offered little problem and on reaching Walton I was back on familiar territory and reached our lunch spot, The Magpie in Lower Sunbury before the others started their meal. Those with their own lunch were well situated with The Walled Garden on the other side of the road. I have attached a rather poor photo I am afraid. Tea was to be at Richmond, so being near home and rather a Poor Old Soul I made off for my usual whisky'mac--------------------Albert

No comments: