Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Group 5th May



Highways and byways for Pete's ride from Cobham to Godalming today, and back to Ockham Bites for tea. 35.1 miles at a moving average of 10.3 mph; 1205 ft of ascent, 57 watts and 1670 calories.

By request, the presentation of the map has been changed - I'll leave it like this for a couple of weeks and would be grateful if people could tell me which they find better. And, for newcomers to the blog, clicking on the map makes the picture larger, depending on your screen clicking again may make it larger still.

Mark

3 comments:

Pete said...

I think it is much better and easier to follow than befor, as I find the map far clearer and it enlarges very well after two clicks
From Pete M

Jeff said...

I agree with Pete. This version is much clearer.
Jeff

Julian said...

I prefer the map too. Thanks, Mark.

Julian