Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mini B Group Ride June 16th

A small but select group of riders gathered at North Cheam comprising Frank Francoise Pat Alan David A Cliff, I've got a feeling there was someone else! sorry but my mind has gone blank.After a brief discussion on where to go Leafherhead and Leigh (lie), David insisted on pronouncing it lee but then he always does.Anyway Cliff agreed to lead so off we set, it was a lovely day and we enjoyed coffee at Annies and continued to the Plough at Leigh,Francoise hadn't been to Leigh for ages when I had lead then,well it is my favourite ride. We went via Brockham and returned via Betchworth, to my surprise and pleasure Frank and Francoise had not rdden via Betchworth before. Oh Alan left us at Leigh as he had to get back. A lovely day good company and the food was good.
From Cliff & Maureen

No comments: