Sunday, November 27, 2016

Easy Riders - 23rd November

We were 12 leaving Leatherhead Day Centre. I intended for early lunch and tea today, so I could get back to Nonsuch Park in daylight. We got to The Stepping Stones at Westhumble for lunch just before midday so, we were able to eat together on the large round table. John and Brian didn't stay for lunch, so we were 10. Frank and Francoise, Sue (first time), Cliff and Maureen, Sonia, Liz, Frank, Don and myself. We had a very sociable lunch from a very nice menu. We left to go towards Leatherhead station then I took the back way to lower Ashtead then onto the Common. Came out at Stanford Green and over to Manor Green Road for coffee and cake at Chads. I was going through Nonsuch Park at 3.30pm, so in daylight! A good day for riding and it didn't rain.

~ Lynda.

No comments: