Friday, November 15, 2019

Possible idea to commemorate 40th anniversary

Following on from the information I gave at the AGM, here is the name of the company that I looked at regarding having a woven/embroidered or pin badge to mark the anniversary next March, madebycooper.co.uk
The website contains examples of their products and the variety of shapes they can produce, I was hoping to bring a couple to the meeting so that we could look at the quality of cloth badges. I will get to Leatherhead next week with the samples I have added below.

If this idea is acceptable the next step is to design a badge, maybe what we could do is anyone who wishes to have a go they could possibly be presented for discussion at our 11s starts, I could gather the ideas in and present them on this site, please if anyone else has an alternative idea mention it to members of the committee.
Check out our archives for the page discussing the start of the Wayfarers group.

For those that may need some ideas regarding designing a badge here are some web sites to check out.
Clip art cycle
Clip art vector cyclists
Clip art cyclist logo
Cycle club logo designs

Geoff Gregory





No comments: