Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Easy Riders 22 July

From Helen: Hi all, Sorry this is a little late today.

This week we will meet at North Cheam 9.30, then Ashtead , either Coffee Active or the cafe on the Street on Wednesday morning. (We may need to split into two groups). John Bellamy is leading.

Please let me know by today if you plan to join us.
Thanks, Helen

From John: I have looked at the websites of The Stepping Stones, Westhumble but they only accept takeaway orders and The Watermill, Dorking but they only accept 2 days advance warning for "large" parties. I'm now left with The Woodman in Ashtead who, when I telephoned, seemed most accommodating with some minor rules, as expected. It's now all aboard for the big circle ride and I look forward to us meeting up at Handley's cafe in The Street tomorrow.
John

No comments: