Saturday, July 04, 2020

Tanhouse news

Having noted Mike's comments re possible non-accessibilty of Tanhouse to cyclists I decided to check it out. En route I noticed this sign - not very tempting!
Old crumpet, anyone ?

I arrived at Tanhouse after closing time (1500) but had just noticed quite a few cyclists heading away, possibly from T. Two walking customers were just leaving as I arrived and confirmed cyclists were still normally served. Turning round, and thanks to a tailwind I was soon at Henfold (cafe and loos open).
Refreshments now available at Ranmore



1 comment:

Brian said...

I went to Tanhouse the Friday before last. More cyclists than non cyclists. No issue.

The van at Ranmore used to be there Thursdays as well as weekends but was not there last Thursday - though with heavy showers maybe wasn't expecting much business.