Sunday, December 05, 2021

Bedfont Church Peacocks

 I expect many of you have cycled pas the church in Bedfont, I have led rides past the church over the years.

I have just come across a poem relating the the oriigin of the Peacocks which some of youi may find interesting.

It's an old poem written many years ago and rather long winded so I won't publish here but will add a link to my Google drive so those interested can read it in full.

 Tony..

Bedfont chuch Peacocks link.

Bedfont church and peacocks


3 comments:

Brian Bent said...

No picture ! at the moment---- must put it on my list for a sketch (Church and peacocks) having looked it up .

Tony said...

Image now added.

Ged Lawrenson said...

The A Group ride will be passing the peacocks tomorrow - that's assuming they haven't flown away!