Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Hello from your new Chair



I just want to thank you for electing me as your new Chair and to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. Succeeding Dave Vine means that I have big shoes to fill and I sincerely hope that I can fulfil your faith in electing me to the post. 

Over the next few months I hope to ride with all of our groups and get to know more of you personally and with the aid of our wonderful committee I will also be getting myself up to speed with the duties of being Chair. 

If you have any questions, issues or ideas, please do not hesitate to speak to me personally or on email if you prefer. 

I am sure, like me you are pleased that some better weather has arrived and that it will continue for an excellent summer of cycling. 

With best wishes
Sue Foster

No comments: