Thursday, August 02, 2007

Message from Pam

My Physio gave me the go ahead to drive just over a week ago but no way will she say that I can ride my bike!! She is quite right for last Thursday I cycled to my house, ten minutes away and found it extremely painful! My walking is good but I do have to be careful -cannot run yet-but can stand on one leg, right and left!!!!
John left here on Monday for Hereford where he will collect his caravan and on Thursday he will make his way to Norfolk for the V-CC camp where I will join him and around 100 more members for a weeks cycling(on my 1928 Raleigh loop frame), that's IF the Phisio gives me the go ahead! Fingers crossed!

She sends regards to everyone, saying how much she misses the club rides and how terrible it is having to drive every where.

No comments: