Saturday, May 07, 2022

Carbon Fibre Bike for sale

Geoffrey asked me to post this as he is planning to upgrade and needs to make space.

FOR SALE - CARBON FIBRE ENDURANCE BIKE, £1000, L size




There are a couple of other pictures but I can't extract them from the PDF Geoffrey sent me.
Contact me if you want to see the other pictures.

Pearson “Hammer and Tongs”, custom built 2016 serial no 235244.   Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11 speed, 50/34 with 12-32t cassette.  Traditional set up: rim brakes, regular tubed tyres, 23/28c, traditional skewer arrangement

  • 1st wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 3,
  • 2nd wheelset: Mavic Aksium One, cassette is near new

Professionally maintained, limited amount of obvious wear and tear and of good appearance generally.  Inspection/test ride available in Fulham/Richmond Park

I rode the bike, in fair weather, for four seasons and my son for the next two. Averaging less than 5,000kms pa. It is a very good day ride bike for someone around 6ft – served me well on Mt Ventoux. Not set up as a tourer but versatile; my son comfortably rode LEJOG Spring 2021, carrying all that was required for an unsupported 12 day hotel-hotel ride, using inframe bags.

Please contact Geoffrey Shields 07768 045 698; geoffrey.shields@outlook.com

No comments: