Thursday, January 29, 2009

Easy Riders Jan 28th

Quite a few ventured from North Cheam to Shepperton in the drizzly rain. But, only 6 or 7 came on for lunch. I saw Bill H., and I think Mark make their way to the Day Centre in Molesey to eat their sandwiches; and I led Pat, Fuzz, Beryl and Mick to Hampton Court. Mike decided to go straight home, and then we were 4 who had lunch at The Albion. I recommended the fish & chips as I had this the last time I was there. It was superb! The best I have tasted. Just what we needed on a cold, wet day. The special price of get 1 free per 2 meals was an added attraction. £3.16 each! After lunch, Fuzz said he was going to visit Harold; so I phoned and Fuzz, Beryl and myself went to visit. Harold is in good spirits, (in more ways than one). We had a mini tour; and he showed us his DIY; and as a treat, he opened a bottle of Chardonnay. A very pleasant afternoon tea stop. Fuzz then made his way home; and Beryl came on with me to Cheam, where she got a train and I went for a jaquassi.

Lynda.

No comments: