Thursday, January 29, 2009

Message from Harold

I was surprised the phone woke me with a sound like come and get me come and get me faster, faster you know the way phones won't wait. I had another surprise, on picking it up the noise stopped and was replaced by a Wayfarers bird like voice saying a little group were on the path/road to my place! To wish me well. Needs no excuse to stop work, run around the house (tidy up) and produce a bottle of "good" white wine. This visit on top of a card signed by names across the groups was to welcome. "welcome" being understated as only a word, I must thank you all. Ask Pam, we seem to be taking turns with accidents just how important this contact is, she seems to bounce better that's all I can say. The phone's ring is getting louder and louder and can't be refused.

Hope to be back soon.
Harold Fifield

No comments: