Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Story of Heaven and Hell

Albert again posted my photo so I suppose I have to tell you another story:
You read about the suicide bombers who create so much loss of life and the victims are all Innocent people. These suicide people are called radicalised, means their minds are brain washed. How it's done is they are offered entry into heaven where it is said they are looked after by beautiful women and there are rivers of wine as compared to the hell where the life is terrible. Now it means there is Heaven and Hell. Even other religions also preach. We are told good people go to heaven, bad people go to Hell when they die.

The story is Once a very popular politician, I forgot his name, after his death he went up in front of God and as he done some good work in life. The God told him that he could choose either Heaven or Hell. He said before I make a choice I like to see both places. He was first shown heaven, which was all peaceful calm no big house of common debates, he asked about newspapers, no papers as there was no bad things happening so no newspapers. He asked to be shown the Hell, The guide took him to the Hell. The Satan open the door, what he saw really amazed him there were lot of singing, dancing strikes people milling around more gay than Piccadilly circus lot of news stands selling Times, Daily Mail and lot of other papers.

He said to the Satan back on the earth we are all told the opposite of what it is here. Satan said, you see there are majority of do-good-er there they are all preaching for Heaven when I try to tell different, they all say "Don't listen to Satan, he cannot be trusted. So nobody believes me and now you have seen with your own eyes. He said good job I have seen if I had made my choice with seeing this it would have been terrible. So he told the messenger to go back I have made my choice. As soon the door closed the the scene changed completely. He was set upon beaten up dragged. He said to Satan what is this. Satan said the previous scene was the show case only for visitors Now you have made your choice and you are the immigrant now you get what is here. In life good and honest thing are all peaceful the bad things initially seems good the end results are always bad I hope the story is ???????

Mark Roy.

No comments: