Thursday, March 11, 2010

Caroline Street

Caroline Street - Dieppe Raid Organiser
Sponsorship Plea ================ I am currently participating in a Marathon Challenge - 7 marathons in 7 months. They are all off-road and consequently very tough. So far I have completed 3 of the 7 events. The next one is on 27th February in South Devon. I hope that you might be willing to spare a few coppers to support me in this challenge. I am raising money for Breast Cancer Campaign and The Rainbow Centre (a local charity on the South Coast that helps families coping with cerebral palsy). As many of you are aware, I undertake the work for Dieppe on a voluntary basis so I hope you don't take offence. Any small donation would be greatly appreciated. The following links provide more information and would allow you to donate on-line. Thank you for your support.
Caroline has worked hard on the Dieppe raid over several years it seems a nice idea to donate to her two charities as an appreciation from the S'Westers who have taken a lot of the awards over the years.

1 comment:

mike morley said...

Well done Pete. Maybe this blog should also go in next issue of Sou'Wester. Will you send it to Bernard?