Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mike Morley Physio Update

Sorry I missed you all at Caterham, I had intended to ride to elevens's after seeing my physio for the first time since my broken arm 7wks ago. I was surprised that he gave me a full session and it left no time to get there. My arm is making good progress and I am free to ride my bike with care. The good news is that the muscles I use to ride will not harm the broken part of my arm and will be good physio. Say no more but I am told not to go mad and must not fall!!! I now have lots of exercises to get on with.
To celebrate I decided to go for a ride in Nonsuch Park and en-route I came across a couple of Old Rollers (or was it Broilers), the former had clearly seen better days and looked somewhat like I have been feeling the last few weeks.
However to brighten the day I took some photo's of the flowers spoilt only by the culprit bike I fell off!
I also spoke to Tom Fish as commented on Pete's Blog. I must also send regards to Louisa on her knees on the End to End!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: