Sunday, November 15, 2020

Greetings from Tony Ashford and family

Hello Tim,

I was very sad to learn of the passing of Michael Bedford. My father and I knew him for many years, mostly through our participation on the Tour des Trois Vallées. We shall miss him very much.

I hope that you and all the members of the Sou’Westers are finding the strength to endure the lockdown, and more importantly to avoid Covid altogether. It must be hard. Please pass on my best wishes to the club members.

We are all in good health here in Germany, however the “second wave” of Covid is far worse than the first, and now we have some infections in our village, so we are being extra careful. We can still make tours with the bicycle so long as it is with the family group or as individuals. We just hope for a better 2021.

We look forward to seeing you all again, whenever that will be!

Best Regards

Tony, Annett, Alec and Ernestine

No comments: