Monday, June 20, 2022

Dieppe Raid – Travel to Newhaven

LAST ORDERS FOR FRIDAY LUNCH at WIVELSFIELD - WEDNESDAY 7pm

I intend cycling to Newhaven on Friday. If you would like to join me the time honoured route is here:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/112203056

The gpx starts in Dorking, but I suggest we meet in Tanhouse Farm, as in previous years. The ferry departs at 17.00 which I think is half an hour earlier than previously, and we must be there by 15.30. So I suggest departing Tanhouse at 10.30.

The Cock Inn at Wivelsfield is our traditional lunch spot, menu here. I have made a provisional booking, but they have suggested pre-booking food. So please look at the menu and let me know your choice by email to d.vine207@btinternet.com.

Please let me know if you are coming and I look forward to seeing you at Tanhouse on Friday.

No comments: