Thursday, June 16, 2022

Tri-Vets 100 Miles

 


I had a great ride yesterday, the best yet, I would say.  But it was a hot day, and I thought that people might be interested in the temperature graph that my Garmin produces.


A couple of words of explanation:  the gaps in the speed trace, and associated temperature spikes, are when the bike was parked at elevenses, lunch and tea. The temperature dips after lunch are the shaded lanes after Tilburstow, which were noticeable and welcome.  Dave and Jennie Jackson's thorough preparations meant that I was able to make an early start, 0717, which was definitely worth it, but the afternoon was, well, hot.  Not much more to say.

Thanks to all involved for a very enjoyable day out.

Mark



1 comment:

Brian Bent said...

Well done Mark , the hot day forecast put me out of the. running! my two previous 100s were a struggle 2016-2019 and probably slowed the group down