Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Prezzo Prizes Wed 1st March 2017

Well done Lynda for choosing your favorite restaurant yet again, it's a convenient venue and food with 30% discount is not bad value though they declined to give it to me, so I said I won't pay and then they gave it me! Left a rather nasty taste in my mouth but that was because I became so bad tempered - Sorry!

Anyway it was a good prize presentation ably orchestrated by Tim and and delivered by Jeff! Congratulations to all the prize winners even those that could not make it. Your trophy's are available. I took 19 photo's in all and will publish the most relevant ones but not all at once.
In the photo competition the ladies excelled with Pam winning two first places and Shirley also doing the same!



Moving on Ed won again the trophy with the most points combined with all groups 157. Not sure how many times he has won this but I think that it's 6? Bearing in mind he actually made the trophy in the first place with his wonderful way of wood carving - perhaps he should keep it in perpetuity!

I will blog some more later but just to finish off for now Angie in resplendent Pink!


No comments: