Monday, July 02, 2018

'A' group ride on Wednesday 4th July

On Wednesday it will be a co-lead ride with myself and Ken Day who will be leading for the first time with the Wayfarers.
Ken has checked out the ride to The Cricketers Arms pub at Wisbourough Green and if you would care to look online to make your choice for lunch as we need to preorder, I will have a copy with me on Wednesday.
Tea will be provided by Ken and his wife at their home in Cobham.
It going to be another hot day on Wednesday so I am sure you will remember your drinks and sun screen
We shall need to leave sharp at 11.00 if possible a few minutes before, it is approx 27 to lunch so we shall have time to build up an appetite.

Ken and Geoff

1 comment:

Mark G said...

Apologies, Geoff and Ken, I’ll be away on Wednesday. Enjoy the sunshine!