Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Who is that?

What a useless chunk of meat!

Facial recognition being so powerful, I am guessing that the algorithms of Facebook will immediately identify this useless slab of leg. (I'm sure number 2 Son will).

 Unfortunately,  it will not so readily be recognized by Wayfarers, to most of whom it's owner will not be so familiar. I present it merely as a rather inadequate excuse for absence from all the exciting rides that I am now missing. I rather thought that my son's wedding would be quite painless. However, an innocuous seeming and enticing cocktail followed by a dark pathway into the unknown led to an all too common lateral malleolus fracture. I'm sure that you understand.
I would much rather be posting an exciting ride report. Instead it is another medical report.
May I soon be with you.

My thanks to Jeff for posting this for me.

Nemo

4 comments:

Simon L said...

Is it one of our Lady riders? Whoever it is, get well soon.

mike morley said...

I have no idea who NEMO is but looking at what appears to be a hairy knee cap I hardly think it's a lady. Get well soon whoever you are, maybe you should display a full frontal!

Terry said...

Is nemo a bad omen? Was the best foot put forward ? Get well soon, whoever you are.

Jeff said...

I have received the following apology from Miss N, in response to the comments about her most unfortunate mishap:

"I am so sorry that I did not use my lady shave before posting the photograph of my misfortune - that is really most unforgivable of me. Not everybody will have known about my little secret.

As for a full-frontal, Mr Morley knows full well what he can do!

Miss Nemo.