Monday, July 09, 2018

Update about Robin from John Scott

I rang Robin last night. The line was bad so I do not know whether it was this or that Robin was quiet. He explained that he now has his wheelchair assembled and has been in the Garden at the home he is in and also manages to get to the canteen etc. It is a manual chair so I assume someone may need to assist him at times. He tells me that he has also visited his house by using the services of a Taxi with ramps to help him get out and in. However he explained that moving back to the house was not a possibility and that his godson was looking in from time to time to see if all was ok.
 

I said that I had not been cycling for a while due partially to the heat we are experiencing at present. He said that heat in the home was unbearable at the moment so I assume any air conditioning is practically non existent.
 

I will not be able to join you next Wednesday due to an important meeting with lawyers down in Reading concerning my Grandson's school situation. I will be in France until early September so if you would like further updates on Robin could I suggest people either visit him or call him on his mobile. I gather he can receive e-mails via his i-phone.



Kind regards

John Scott

No comments: