Friday, June 26, 2020

Box Hill

This morning I did 12 gentle miles (Dr. orders) down Little Switzerland and up Box Hill.  is alsoNever seen Box Hill so quiet! The good news is the cafe at the top is open but not sure about toilet as I did not stop. I expect Sat & Sun will be manic though I gather that the Police/Council have put no parking signs out on all approach roads according to Destination Bike.

On the subject of bike books that I mentioned yesterday, I need to clarify. The first book called Misspent Youth by Brian Jones is about himself. The second book to be published on 12 July called  "Misspent Dotage" is also about himself. A third book aimed to be launched in time for Christmas will be called "NO ORDINARY JOE". That is the book that my chapter will be in once I have finalised it all!

No comments: