Thursday, June 25, 2020

New Cycling Book


Hello all SWL members of the CTC. Brian Jones is writing a sequel to his first book "Misspent Youth. I was put in touch with him by Epsom CC and went to visit him and his wife Liz in Capel where he lives! He has asked a number of well known cyclists to contribute including me!
He sent out a format to fill in which I have done! Some of you might like to buy his book. Each author of his or her chapter are given the opportunity to donate a small portion of the cover price to their chosen charity which I will do! 
I look forward to getting my copy. Stephany I am sure that being a book worm you will enjoy it!

Hello Cycling Book Readers!

Brian Stuart Jones Publishing is delighted to announce that my second book ‘MISSPENT DOTAGE’ which chronicles my adventures on a bicycle is due for self-publication on Tuesday July 14th.  Written in the same self-deprecating style as my first book ‘MISSPENT YOUTH’ I lay bare my relationship with the greatest invention in transport history.

The author Brian Jones is a member of Horsham CC and a regular competitor at the Morden CRC series of Time Trials.

A proof of the cover is attached to this email.

The RRP is again £9.99 and anyone who pre-orders before publication day can take advantage of my offer of ONE PENNY postage.

Please respond positively to this email to pre-order your copy.

Yours in literature

Brian Jones

No comments: