Sunday, June 07, 2020

Strava problem, HELP-------- PROBLEM SOLVED

I have just had a call from Neil C. regarding the issue, he does not use Create Route but went into it and discovered he had the same result. It is all to do with their new pay for what you want to use Create Route now has to be paid for, hence my not being able to access this.

So a big thank you to Neil and hope I have not had many people trying to work out the answer.

Geoff G.

Hello to all those that use Strava, I have for sometime had a problem when trying to create a new route, I have obviously done something wrong, hit a button somewhere within my Stava system, possibly profile or some section.
I attach a screen shot of the page that appears when I try to Create New Route, is it at all possible that  someone within our group has had the same problem and found their way out. 
You can contact me on Mobile 07950474550
Email: geoff.1946@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments:

Neil C said...

Sorry Geoff, Strava have changed which features are available to those of us who haven't given them any money. Unfortunately route creation is no longer available unless you put your hand in your pocket.

Ged Lawrenson said...

Or sign in for a free 60day trial before deserting Strava’s route planning and migrating to Ride with GPS, which Bluetooth’s to Garmin.