Monday, October 31, 2022

Wayfarers Membership Secretary

I'm very pleased to tell you that Christina Berkley is taking over from me as overall Wayfarers Membership Secretary.   Christina is already the membership rep. for the B group and will continue to do that in addition to coordinating membership and the contact list for all the Wayfarers.    Helen Tovey and Patrick Watmough continue as membership reps for the Easy Riders and A group respectively.

Being the membership secretary for the Wayfarers has enabled me to get to know many of the Wayfarers a little bit, which has been a great privilege, and I hope Christina will enjoy it as much as I have.   I'm continuing as Treasurer.    Many thanks to Christina, Helen and Patrick for their willingness to help our club, and all the best to Christina in her new role.

Simon


No comments: