Sunday, October 31, 2021

Invitation to a B Group ride on 3rd November

Pete Beyer is inviting you all to join him for his ride from Cobham (British Legion) to the Stepping Stones p.h. in Westhumble. This will be a scenic but longish ride (23.5 miles):

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37901314

Please contact him with WhatApp to let him know you are coming.

There will be two teams with Team Christina departing the RBL at 10:30, and Team Pete leaving at 10:45.

Note that in view of the long morning ride there is no route planned for the afternoon so we will all be able to make our ways home from Westhumble. But bring your lights anyway.

Look forward to seeing everyone over tea and coffee in the British Legion.

~Tim, p.p. Pete 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, This is Andrew Newton. I would like to join the B group ride on Wed 3rd November. I joined the B group ride 2 weeks ago led by Dave and Jennie.

I am not on the B riders whatsapp.

My mobile is: 07914669910

My email is: andrewnewton77@hotmail.com

My CTC number is 7135152