Friday, May 28, 2021

A group ride 2 June from Walton Bridge

 This ride will begin at the usual cafe at Walton Bridge (note it’s not the normal Cobham start). 

We’ve 4 leaders: myself, Frances, Fiona and Dave F and we’ll be heading west, stopping for lunch after 22 miles at The Plough & Harrow in Warfield. The return journey is 21 miles if you stop for tea at Notcutts garden centre in Laleham or 24 if you keep going to Walton Bridge. They are all fairly flat miles and I’ve arranged for good weather! ☀️ 

The pub has asked that I let them know our food order by Monday evening and I’ve shown below a screenshot of the menu as I was having trouble connecting to their website so can’t provide a link.

Please let me know by 7pm Monday if you’d like a place on the ride and also your menu choice. My email is janice.dawes@gmail.com  

The garmin connect link is below. The start at Cobham should be ignored as we will be picking up the route at Walton Bridge. . 

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/59506041



No comments: