Saturday, May 15, 2021

Easy Riders Walton to Teddington, 19th May 2021

 

This week we are meeting at Cowey Sale, Walton on Thames at 11.00 and leaving at 11.30 and 11.40. We will be crossing the river at Walton and going through Shepperton, Sunbury, Hampton, Bushey Park and on to Teddington where we will have lunch at the Tide End Cottage Pub. Here we will finish the ride and let everyone find their way home.

I am looking for an additional sub leader who is willing to lead the group from Cheam and Morden to Walton and then onto lunch. So if you fancy the chance to show the way please let me know via email ryoulden@virginmedia.com .

The route is available to view on https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36000262 and it is around 12 miles to lunch from Walton. If you would like it in another format please email me and I will see what I can do.

Please drop me or Helen an email or what's app message before 19.00 on Monday night if you are coming as I need to book tables at the pub for lunch. 

Ray Youlden

 (01932 225930)

No comments: