Monday, May 10, 2021

Mike Withers - Invitation to a celebration of his life on 17 July

As you may remember, long-time Wayfarer Mike Withers died last year, and during the Covid restrictions it was not possible to invite many people to his funeral.    I have received this invitation from Mike's wife, Pat:
Dear Friends,

My family and I should like to invite you to join us in a celebration of the
life of Michael Withers, much loved husband, father and grandfather, on
Saturday, 17th July, at [address supplied to me], Effingham, anytime
between 12noon and 4.00pm. We will be serving a selection of light
refreshments throughout the afternoon and would love to see you.

As you will remember, Michael died suddenly in October last year. We
were so sorry that, due to Covid restrictions, we were unable to invite
everyone to his funeral, but further lockdowns permitting, we should like
to see as many of his friends as possible on July, 17th to thank you for
the messages of sympathy we received and to share some memories.

With best wishes,

Pat Withers

RSVP
I have not published Pat's address and contact details on the blog so please email me for these details.
Simon

No comments: