Saturday, May 29, 2021

Change to meeting point A group ride 2 June

Having discovered that the proposed meeting point at Walton Bridge is closed on Wednesday the new venue is at the Riverhouse Barn in Manor Road, Walton on Thames, KT12 2PF. 

As they may not be used to so many people arriving on a Wednesday morning I’ve emailed them to let them know. 

In case, like me, you need directions here’s a link to the website  https://riverhousebarn.co.uk/kids/thebarnkitchen/

 I’ll let you know each groups starting time in due course. See previous blog for ride details and the need to let me know your lunch choice. 

1 comment:

Geoffrey Shields said...

Janice, I will be riding to Romsey that day. So if lunch is somewhere to the SW and you don't object to halftimers, I would like to join please.