Sunday, May 16, 2021

Wayfarers B ride Wednesday the 19th


The ride will start at Cowey Sale.

Lunch will be at the Malt Shovel pub in Cowley,  located on the Grand Union canal.

Afternoon tea will be at the Pheasantry cafe in Bushey park.

Not a great mileage, around 35 miles,  but plenty of off road, mainly decent surfaces.

Sub leaders required, please WhatsApp or email me ASAP.

The pub requires numbers Tuesday AM, so please let me know if you are intending to come  PDQ.

AND...  we can dine inside.

Tony..

2 comments:

Madzilla said...

I TOny - This ride looks great and I'd love to sign up for it. Can you tell me what I should do to be included?

Please use madzilla@inbox.com or 07533 673919.

Thanks
Madeleine

Madzilla said...

Hi Tony - This ride looks great and I'd love to sign up for it. Can you tell me what I should do to be included?

Please use madzilla@inbox.com or 07533 673919.

Thanks
Madeleine