Monday, March 14, 2022

B Group London Ride 23 March; call for sub-leaders.

 As some of you know I will be checking in at Heathrow around teatime on Wednesday 23rd March.

I have designed the route for that day and recced it with Tim Court.  It works really well.

Tony Hooker has kindly agreed to take charge on the day, and Tim Court has agreed to sub-lead but as it is Spring and a flat route I think we will need a couple more sub-leaders, please.

The route is below; it is a typical urban ride; parks and riverside connected by a pretty complex route to minimize time spent in busy traffic.  Sub-leaders may well want to ride it beforehand, so I will make myself available on either Friday 18th or Monday 21st to take sub-leaders round on a recce.

Is anyone available and willing, please?

Paul


https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38773492

No comments: