Sunday, March 20, 2022

B ride report for 16th March from Steph s subgroup

 

Steph writes.......


So grateful to those who turned up at Worcester Park and Weybridge Garden centre to make my sub lead valid.  Lovely direct route out of Addlestone, straight under the tunnel at the horrible St Peters roundabout and then onward through increasing drizzle.  Love the Thames before Dorney.  Good lunch but viewing the sand from the Sahara already settling on our bikes from above we abandoned the Jubilee river path with its sand rising from puddles below.  As compensation we returned via the scenic route past the front of Windsor Castle, Runnymede, river path from Staines , hitting the road again before Shepperton, Halliford, Sunbury etc.    65 miles total for me.  Hope Diane made her 60+    My phone is still drying out!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I did yes - 62 miles for me! Thank again :)