Tuesday, March 03, 2020


A Heads Up for the Bs tomorrow!

Getting from Cobham to Tolworth avoiding very busy roads is only possible by using some off-road sections as the As are to find out. For the Bs tomorrow the same applies. After Cobham and Oxshott we will negotiate Arbrook Common taking care through the glutinous bits on the way to Claygate and Chessington and then we will utilise the Hogsmill Open Space to get to Tolworth. About 13 miles altogether with 2 tiny inclines.

I know Arbrook Common well as its my favourite way of avoiding Esher High Street. I walked it this afternoon and it was passable. If after tomorrow you feel the need for real wet and real mud may I suggest you try the Lake District. I got back yesterday having seen some very dirty bedraggled cyclists and they were on the roads!

Peter T

No comments: