Monday, March 09, 2020

Hilly 50 Finale post

Well, Thanks to Tim for posting all my photo's via his drop-box. It means that I will not bother to post again my "Robin" or the photo of the couple with the fastest time. Still not sure of his name. If you read this drop me a line (mike.morley5@btinternet.com).
I must add also that Jeff Tollerman did a sterling amount of work in producing the flyers with many goes at different formats!
Finally I must emphasise that Dave Vine did an amazing amount of work throughout the preparation for this event in checking lots of legal matters with CTCHQ and also along with Paul J in reviewing the route before hand at least 3 times. My hat goes off to them both and if Dave does not mind me saying so (as he is much fitter than Paul and does Audax), Paul I do not know how you finally managed to complete the Hilly 50 on the day with so much climbing. I take my hat off to you which I don't normally do for anybody! Though the wait was long I was glad to see you both finally arrive atop Box Hill, in Tip Top condition! The photo of the pair of you at the finish is also shown in Tim's Drop-Box.

No comments: