Monday, March 23, 2020

Still getting out

Apart from trying to get out during the week for a solo ride babysitting in Billingshurst and my wife pushing me out of the door has proved a valuable source of getting out on the bike. Last Saturday was a 39 mile ride to start our babysitting weekend and then the ride back today stretched the legs, as we are signed up for lots more sessions this month it will give me a chance to try different routes there and back, I hope others are finding a reason for getting out or the only reason is to enjoy the bike.

 This I believe is the first time I've had a red light at the Warnham crossing
Well the sheep seem to be keeping their distance if not the cyclists we have seen photos off over the weekend.

Stay safe everyone.


4 comments:

David W said...

Usually no problem with the level crossing, Geoff, if you Warnham you're coming!!!

Geoff Gregory said...

On your bike Dave

PaulKelly said...

The old one are the old ones, especially when recycled

Dave Vine said...

Paul, Nice to hear you are still following the blog, from a safe distance of course.